Have your circumstances changed? We can review your Financial Aid.
The past year has been financially challenging for many families. If your family has experienced unusual circumstances, your financial aid file can be reviewed for updates to your federal financial aid eligibility. Unusual situations or circumstances that might merit a review include:
- Loss of employment or reduction of income for parents of dependent students
- Loss of employment or reduction of income for students
- Death of a parent (dependent students) or death of a spouse (independent students)
- Significant medical expenses that are not covered by insurance
- Other significant changes in household income or household expenses
To request a review of your federal financial aid eligibility, submit a Professional Judgment Request form and provide documentation of the circumstances relating to your change in financial status. Professional judgment requests are handled on a case-by-case basis, and are usually reviewed within 10 business days. You will be notified by email of the outcome of your request.
2021-2022 Professional Judgment Request Form