Information for Transient or International applicants

Transient Students
  • If your home institution is a Florida public college or university and you wish to take classes at CF as a transient student, apply at Florida Virtual Campus 
  • If your home institution is a private college or university, or is not located in Florida, use the CF General Application to apply as a transient student.  You will need to provide a transient permission form or letter from the Registrar's Office at your home institution.  The form or letter must include the term you are being authorized to attend, the CF course names/IDS for the courses you are approved to take as a transient student, and be signed by the Registrar or designated representative at your home institution.
International Students